Total Pageviews

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Georgia Hardinge for River Island


Georgia Hardinge is a designer I have ben following the past few season, and I think her stuff is amazing and very innovative. Her work is often very 3 dimensional, created with folds, pleats and creative pattern cutting.


So what a coincidence she has a just launched a collection in collaboration with River Islands Fashion Forum. I had to rush down to River Island in Oxford Street to grab myself a piece or two…so I did. And I am over the moon… the print is incredible. Very striking in black and white, architectural print, which looks to be created by fabric manipulation, form Georgia’s signature folds. I got myself the chiffon maxi dress and a cute wee shirt, which buttons up the back, just can wait to wear them both now. 

Ashley J

No comments:

Post a Comment